Starting over in life after the loss of your partner either through death or divorce is hard enough, but if your partner looked after all the banking, budgeting, household maintenance or other specific tasks, taking all that over can be overwhelming and confusing. Adjusting to your new way of life can be draining, even if ending the relationship was your choice. As a coach, designated accountant and someone with personal experience with divorce, I can help you find your way through the maze.
This program can include any or all of the following:
- Financial Analysis
- Organizing and identifying monthly income
- Organizing and identifying financial commitments and bills
- Establishing a monthly budget
- Coaching Sessions – determined based on the needs of the client
- Coaching sessions that focus on your unique needs.
- Find your resiliency, confidence, self-esteem, etc.
- Discover who you are as you in this new reality.
“I’m starting over. A new pattern of thoughts. A new wave of emotions. A new connection to the world. A new belief system in myself.”